- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
We’ve seen the Instagram teases and super-sporty campaign, but the long-awaited Alexander Wang x H&M lookbook has landed, complete with every piece of athletic gear we’ll need to get our fitness on this fall.
The collection features strappy scuba dresses, cropped bra tops, Rihanna-favored leggings, leather jogging pants and thick pullover sweaters, along with accessories like boxing gloves, duffels and beanies complete with the Wang branding. Available on Nov. 6, there will be 38 pieces for women and 23 for men.
The designer is set to throw a New York press event Thursday night in celebration of the collab, with Missy Elliott rumored to be the evening’s guest performer. Seeing that Iggy Azalea performed at Wang’s secret Coachella bash in April, it won’t be a complete shocker to see a bold-face name (or nipple pasties) making a surprise appearance.
Photos courtesy of H&M
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day