- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter already said “I do” in February (on Valentine’s Day, to be exact), but details surrounding the wedding were kept to a minimum, including Hunter’s wedding gown. That is, until now.
Valentino took to Instagram Thursday to share a photo of the fashion house’s creative directors, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli, posing with the beautiful bride in a couture gown made of delicate silver lace with a high neckline, long sleeves and an empire waist. Talk about a stunner.
“Beautiful Sophie Hunter with Creative Directors Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli prepping her couture dress for her March wedding to Benedict Cumberbatch. #magicmoment #sophiehunter #benedictcumberbatch photographed by #AnnieLeibovitz for @voguemagazine,” read the caption. Um, unless the couple are planning to have another wedding this month, the brand presumably is referring to the March issue of Vogue.
Not unlike Amal Clooney‘s behind-the-scenes shot with her wedding-dress designer, the late Oscar de la Renta, the image of Hunter also was photographed by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue.
If Cumberbatch looked this smitten by his wife on Oscar night, we can only imagine his reaction upon seeing her on their wedding day.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day