- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Caitlyn Jenner has made her debut. Kim and Kanye have announced they’re expecting. Kylie is reportedly working on a single in the studio with Kanye. And to round out today’s news on the Kardashian/Jenner/West family, Kendall and Kylie’s highly anticipated new Topshop collection has been revealed.
The 15-piece collection, which ranges from $52 to $150 and will be available in Topshop stores and select Nordstrom locations on June 3, has the duo’s signature LA boho vibe with peasant blouses, floral jumpers and flowy silhouettes. Though the preview shots initially gave the impression of a more fitted, sophisticated collection, it appears the Jenner ladies have decided to stay true to their Cali girl roots.
More from the Kendall + Kylie line include slashed denim cutouts, a distressed, “Golden State of Mind” tee and a “The West Coast is the Best Coast” raglan.
Another day, another Coachella-esque collaboration.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day