- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bring on the bling: Lady Gaga hit the 76th Annual Golden Globes red carpet in a couture Valentino dress (in a shade of eggshell blue that matched her hair) with an impressive $5 million worth of Tiffany & Co. diamonds.
The A Star Is Born nominee (for best actress in a motion picture and best original song) dazzled in Tiffany & Co.’s Aurora necklace — a custom-made, sustainably sourced piece featuring more than 300 brilliant diamonds and a 20-carat pear-shaped stone at the center. She completed the look with $115,000 diamond and platinum cluster earrings and a sparkly trio of bracelets.
Gaga’s stylists Tom Eerebout and Sandra Amador wanted megawatt glamour to kick off trophy season. “The Tiffany Aurora necklace, specially crafted for Lady Gaga and today’s Globes, captures the majestic nature of her dress perfectly. Because this is such a special moment — her first major award show of the season — we wanted the jewelry and dress to complement each other,” says Eerebout.
Adds Amador: “What could be more fitting than this exquisite custom piece, named after the goddess of dawn and a cluster of stars, to mark Lady Gaga’s wonderful work in A Star Is Born?”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day