- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rihanna is bringing back the visor in her new ad for Puma, her first as creative director of the brand. When the activewear brand gave her the title — along with that of global brand ambassador — in December, the idea was that she’d “work with Puma to design and customize classic Puma styles as well as create new styles to add to the Puma product portfolio,” according to WWD.
While there’s no word on whether she had anything to do with the design of the black Pulse XT sneakers she wears in the ad, we’re happy to see her modeling them regardless. And equally so the rest of her sporty but very RiRi (see the midriff-baring sweater) ensemble, which also includes a Puma sweater and graphic leggings.
If the proliferation of chic athleisure brands didn’t already make us want to suit up in fitness gear and sweat it out (or go to brunch), Rihanna’s ad is the final kick in the pants we need. Fingers crossed for a collection designed by the singer herself very soon.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day