- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Attendees to next month’s New York Comic Con will have the chance to pick up something special: An exclusive edition of the first issue of Gerard Way and Gabriel Ba’s The Umbrella Academy: Hotel Oblivion, with a cover by none other than Hellboy creator Mike Mignola.
The variant edition, featuring cover artwork as seen above, will debut at NYCC and then be available at future conventions where Dark Horse is exhibiting. It will also be added to all pre-orders — including those already made — for the Dark Horse Direct Spaceboy Maquette through Dark Horse Direct’s online storefront. (Spaceboy being the leader of the team at the center of The Umbrella Academy.)
Those pre-ordering the Spaceboy Maquette will also receive access to all previous Umbrella Academy releases available on Dark Horse Digital, to help catch up with the series before Hotel Oblivion No. 1 arrives in stores Oct. 3.
New York Comic Con runs Oct. 4-7 at the Javits Center in New York. The Dark Horse booth at the show will be #1636.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day