- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Last year’s Man of Steel may have reintroduced mainstream audiences to Superman, but it didn’t necessarily let them know what it would be like to be Metropolis’ No. 1 hero. Instead, that task falls to effects company Corridor Digital.
Their video “Superman With a GoPro” is exactly what it says it is: the world as seen through a GoPro camera worn by Superman on an average day. In this case, the Man of Steel is played by Will Sterling, with flying sequences provided by Taylor Chien‘s drone work. You might not believe a man can fly, but you’ll probably find yourself swayed to the idea that Corridor Digital makes fun videos.
STORY: Zack Snyder Talks Fan Reactions About ‘Batman vs. Superman’
That’s a good thing, because the company — led by Sam Gorski, Niko Pueringer and Jake Watson — has just launched a Patreon campaign to fund their videos. To date, more than 500 people have signed up. Perhaps we should consider them Corridor’s very own Justice League.
Watch “Superman With a GoPro” below, and then check out some of Corridor Digital’s other videos.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day