- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
After weeks of Instagram teasing, Kygo and Selena Gomez’s much-anticipated collaboration has finally arrived.
In one of her most mature-sounding outings to date, Gomez narrates the story of a love turned sour over alcoholism above strummed guitar chords and Kygo’s pulsing piano notes. The Norwegian artist expertly chops up Gomez’s verses for the ensuing chord-buoyed builds and drops, which feature his trademark finger-snap claps and tropical pan flute melodies.
Buoyed by Gomez’s star power, the natural-sounding number is all but assured to become the 25-year-old producer’s biggest Billboard Hot 100 hit to date (surpassing 2015’s “Firestone,” which peaked at No. 92).
It’s finally here! Listen to my new song #ItAintMe with @KygoMusic on @AppleMusic! https://t.co/jBKYNmM4GY
— Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) February 16, 2017
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Prince Harry a No-Show on First Day of London Tabloid Trial, Set to Become First Royal to Testify in 130 Years
Tyler James Williams
Tyler James Williams Warns of the Danger of Speculating About Someone’s Sexuality
The Partridge Family
Danny Bonaduce Says He’s Getting Brain Surgery Following Neurological Disorder Diagnosis