- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A Swarovski crystal-embellished Rodarte mini dress with a feathered, asymmetrical skirt.
The Wearer: Selena Gomez.
The Event: Billboard’s 10th Annual Women in Music event at Cipriani in New York, where Gomez received the Chart-Topper Honor. Lady Gaga, who was named Billboard’s 2015 Woman of the Year, and Missy Elliot, who was honored with the Innovator Award, were among the other powerful female musicians at the event.
Why We Dig: Calling all cold-weather residents: Selena Gomez has found your perfect New Year’s Eve ensemble. Her flashy Rodarte dress is the perfect marriage of sparkle (thanks to a Swarovski-encrusted bodice) and shimmy-approved fringe feathers — ideal for the dance floor. The 23-year-old styled the look with a cold-shoulder cut-out coat and sheer black tights, making it perfect for the chillier December air. The only thing that could have made this ensemble more NYE-appropriate is a glass of champagne. Cheers!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day