- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
According to the photo-sharing platform, the singer’s photo of herself and The Weeknd on the Met Gala steps received the most likes (7 million and counting) from the event, where they made their red-carpet debut as a couple. That’s not all: Gomez’s two other photos from the Gala were the second- and third-most-liked posts with 6 million-plus and 4.2 million-plus, respectively.
It should come as no surprise then that Coach, which dressed Gomez, was the most mentioned fashion label of the night. However, the American fashion house didn’t quite score the most liked designer photo — instead that went to Louis Vuitton’s image of Sophie Turner, who was photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, with 113,000-plus likes.
Kylie Jenner’s bathroom selfie, which featured Kendall Jenner, Kim Kardashian, A$AP Rocky, Paris Jackson, Sean “Diddy” Combs, Brie Larson and more, ranked as the No. 4 most liked photo (3.3 million-plus), and Kendall Jenner’s red-carpet photo of her backside came in at No. 5 (2.6 million-plus).
For the most liked video from Met Gala, Katy Perry took the crown with 243,000-plus likes.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day