- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Coach x Selena Gomez collab will feature the Selena Grace bag, a double-handled carryall named after the singer and “the quality she most embodies,” according to a release. Gomez added personal touches, of course. The hang tag bears her signature, a story patch is sewn inside with the message “To be you is to be strong” and the base of the bag is embossed with the phrase “Love yourself first,” which Gomez has tattooed in Arabic on the right side of her back.
Gomez has had a busy few weeks, celebrating her 25th birthday and releasing her haunting “Fetish” music video.
“I’m very excited for everyone to finally see the design Stuart and I worked on together,” says Gomez. “I can’t wait to carry it — it’s totally versatile, perfect to wear day-to-night and it goes with everything.”
Adds Vevers: “When we designed the Selena Grace, it was about exploring the qualities Selena wanted in a bag and creating something that felt personal to her.”
In addition to the handbag, which will be available in red, white and black cherry, the collection will offer the Selena wristlet, wallets and bag charms. Prices have yet to be revealed.
The Coach x Selena Gomez collection drops Sept. 1 in Coach stores worldwide.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day