- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Selma Blair may have nailed the Kris Jenner look for her role in Ryan Murphy’s American Crime Story, kicking off Tuesday night on FX, but for CR Fashion Book’s eighth issue she went in quite the opposite direction: punk.
The new issue doesn’t hit stands until Feb. 26, but Pret-a-Reporter got a sneak preview. Blair, who plays the Kardashian clan matriarch alongside fellow actors including David Schwimmer, Cuba Gooding Jr. and John Travolta, was photographed with punky mullet-esque hair, smudgy eye makeup, fishnets and bodysuits by Brad Elterman. The cover shoot was styled by Maryam Malakpour and she was interviewed by Mark Jacobs.
In the feature the pair talk about momager Jenner, of course. She believes the mother of six looks younger and cuter than she’s ever been. “I can’t be next to her. I look like I’m playing her mother. It’s such a different world. She is garage-kept. I am not!” says Blair. “I’ve been out and about without the maintenance and it shows. That’s the takeaway! Damn, Kris Jenner looks so much better than me!”
She adds: “I instantly really liked her. We do text and I’d like to see her more, but I think she’s someone who will actually be in my life.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day