- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pantone has been in the beauty biz with Sephora for seasons now, but the latest products celebrating next year’s already famous colors of the year are just about to hit shelves. The Sephora and Pantone Color of the Year 2016 collection is, of course, focused around Rose Quartz and Serenity.
Giving consumers a little more urgency is the fact the line is limited edition. The baby pink and baby blue shades that represent 2016 may feel dated, but they look fresh and contemporary in the simple, playful packaging that matches what’s inside.
While the blue hue used on the eyes could be a throwback to the ‘80s, it’s presented for modern times in the form of a matte lipstick ($18). “Bold coverage” is promised, while its counterpart pastel pink lipstick ($18), is also loaded with pigment but designed to layer and mix with other shades. The range also includes a 24-shade eye palette ($39) and a lip gloss set ($28) that includes shades from buttery yellow to orchid. One thing is for sure: there’s nothing boring about these pinks and blues.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day