- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Serena Williams has been busy. Between playing in the U.S. Open and showing the second collection for her HSN Signature Statement collection at NYFW — with rumored beau Drake sitting front row — the tennis star has somehow found time to pose for the next Pirelli calendar.
The calendar, usually known for being quite nude, is legendary in the modeling and fashion worlds and has seen such participants as Kate Moss, Anna Ewers, Karen Elson and Gigi Hadid. While last year’s was shot by Steven Meisel and styled by Carine Roitfeld, the 2016 edition is by famed lenswoman Annie Leibovitz.
Read more 12 Couples We Adored At the Emmys
A teaser video reveals little else than quick glimpses of the other models involved and that the calendar shoots began in May. Considering the racy nature of these calendars, fans of Williams are surely eager to see just how much of her inspiring powerhouse body she’ll reveal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day