- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Seth MacFarlane has purchased a three-story, 20,000-square foot office building in Beverly Hills for $11 million.
As part of his expanding empire, the new space will house MacFarlane’s Fuzzy Door productions and comes from a need to centralize his growing empire.
This includes his new live action Fox series Dads, premiering Tuesday, which is based out of 20th Century Fox in Century City while his animated staples on the network, American Dad and Family Guy, are based out of a Wilshire office in Miracle Mile. His reboot of Carl Sagan‘s Cosmos, slated for a midseason premiere, has offices in Hollywood.
This new building gives him a central location to do post-production on his TV and film projects.
On the film side is Western comedy A Million Ways to Die in the West, which MacFarlane wrote, directed and stars in opposite Charlize Theron and Liam Neeson, which will release in May 2014. The follow-up to Ted is planned for April 2015.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day