- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Seth Meyers and his team have a dating app for Trump fans who are “ready to tear down that wall” around their hearts: Trump Mingle.
Late Night aired a commercial for the fake dating service, proclaiming that other dating apps are “sad” and “pathetic.” Trump Mingle only allows users to list their dislikes, so they can talk about how overrated Meryl Streep is and the failing New York Times.
“I just started kissing her; I couldn’t even wait. When you’re a Trump Mingle user, they let you do it,” said one man in the ad. Trump Mingle includes extreme vetting, people that share each others views on what a disaster dating is and a 30 percent discount on Russian mail-order brides for first- time users. Keeping in line with the Trump administration, the app has a temporary ban on Muslim love-seekers.
A real dating site for Trump fans, called TrumpSingles, has teamed up with indie production company Boxx Communications to create a competitive reality dating series project. The site launched in May and has about 37,500 active users.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day