- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actor on Thursday was a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live! (home edition) where he talked about “being made” for the situation.
“We are not all in this together because this has not been that bad for me,” Rogen told Kimmel. “I have kind of been self-isolating since 2009.”
A shaggy, unkempt Rogen said he has been passing the time by smoking a “truly ungodly” amount of marijuana (“Thank God it has been declared an essential service”) and by taking up his other favorite hobby: pottery.
“So many of our friends wanted to do pottery, we got a literal third wheel, me and my wife,” Rogen said. “We have a kiln, we found a place that will deliver clay in this time of quarantine.”
Rogen pointed out “the fact that I have no kids is making this truly not that bad. I will be lying alone on my death bed having not talked to anyone in 15 years and I’ll be like, ‘It was worth it for the coronavirus shit.'”
Watch the full interview below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade