- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Grab your yarmulke because Seth Rogen and his wife, Lauren Miller Rogen, are throwing James Franco a Bar Mitzvah.
The celebration, set to take place at the Hollywood Palladium on Oct.17, is the 4th annual variety show put on by the Rogens‘ Hilarity for Charity to raise awareness and support for the Alzheimer’s Association. Hilarity for Charity is a movement established after Miller’s mother was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer’s at 55.
“Ever since I’ve known James, he’s been talking about wanting a Bar Mitzvah. We’re excited to see him finally become a man while also helping us raise awareness and funds for people living with Alzheimer’s and towards research that will lead to a cure,” said Rogen in a statement. “And in celebration we’ll also have a mohel and a live bris for James at the event. You don’t want to miss it.”
Last year, the event raised nearly $1 million, and featured performances and appearances by Kevin Hart, Paul Rudd, Bruno Mars, Aziz Ansari, Judd Apatow, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Sarah Silverman, Kevin Hart and Mindy Kaling.
Tickets to the public go on sale Aug. 11.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day