- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The flying sharks are back!
The behind-the-scenes preview for Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! is here and it has more more bite, more blood and really, well, just more.
Last go-round, New York wasn’t enough and now the sharks are hungry for the rest of the East Coast, or as director Anthony C. Ferrante calls it: the Feast Coast.
Sharknado 3 stars Ian Ziering, Tara Reid and Cassie Scerbo and features those pesky airborne sharks giving Florida, South Carolina, Georgia and even Washington, D.C., a Great White pasting.
Fans of the previous two installments will get exactly what they want from the looks of the video below, unsurprisingly, but the scenes at Universal Orlando — sharks riding the loops on a roller coaster anyone? — may attract and amuse newcomers to the world’s only shark-and-tornado franchise.
Sharknado 3 airs on Syfy on July 22.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day