- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sharon Stone is back in sexual thriller territory, signing on to star in Attachment, the latest movie from director Tony Kaye.
W2 Media, the Los Angeles- and Vancouver-based film distribution, financing and international sales company, is behind the film.
In Attachment, written by Christopher Denham, Stone will play a married woman who has a one-night stand with a student. The indiscretion comes back to haunt her when the lover begins to date her daughter and stalk her family.
Brad Epstein of Panther Films is producing the film while Adam Krentzman and W2 Media exec produce. W2 also is handling worldwide sales for the film and will be shopping it at Berlin’s European Film Market next week.
An April start is being eyed.
Stone became a sensation in the early 1990s with her provocative roles in such movies as Basic Instinct and Sliver. The international star is now shooting Lovelace, the biopic of adult film star Linda Lovelace being made by Nu Image/Millennium. Stone is repped by Paradigm and Binder & Associates.
W2 also is co-financing and handling international sales on The Drummer, a biopic of Beach Boys drummer Dennis Wilson that stars Aaron Eckhart and Vera Farmiga.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day