- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Pretty Little Liars star and self-proclaimed life enthusiast Shay Mitchell has partnered with Kohl’s (in a deal brokered by APA) to launch a brand new fitness apparel line which debuts today in Kohl’s stores and online at Kohls.com.
The athleisure collection, aptly named “Fit to Wander” after Mitchell’s own “adventurous spirit,” ranges in price from $24 to $48 and includes sports bras, leggings, tanks and graphic tees. In case the actress’ incredibly toned body isn’t motivation enough to get moving, each garment is also embroidered with a positive affirmation on the label.
“The Fit to Wander line speaks to my personal philosophy of embracing all that life has to offer and being the best you can be,” said the sporty 28-year-old in a statement. “I’m thrilled to share that philosophy with Kohl’s customers looking for apparel that fits their lifestyle.”
According to a release, the line is fit to carry you “from bootcamp to brunch,” so you’re basically covered for anywhere you could ever possibly need to go.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day