- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Maybe it is a part of the exhibition or maybe he just got tired.
Shia LaBeouf fell asleep Wednesday while watching a marathon of his own movies for a performance art piece titled #ALLMYMOVIES.
For the project, the Transformers star has a live feed showing him in the Angelika Film Center in New York. There is no sound and other people are with him in the theater as he watches all his movies consecutively in reverse chronological order over a series of three days .
However it was his nap on Wednesday that made social media really take notice, and crack a few jokes.
The controversial LaBeouf, who has made a name for himself with his run-ins with the law as much as his acting, started the performance art piece on Tuesday.
An open invitation was posted to anyone who wanted to join the marathon at the theater.
This is not LaBeouf’s first performance art piece. In 2014, he put on the #IAmSorry exhibit, which was him siting in a room with a paper bag over his head. Visitors could tell him anything they wanted.
That exhibit followed his red-carpet appearance at the Berlin Film Festival where he wore a paper bag on his head declaring “I am not famous anymore.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day