- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Shia LaBeouf made a surprise appearance at the 57th annual Grammy Awards on Sunday night.
The actor, who starred in Sia‘s “Elastic Heart” music video, introduced the live performance that starred Kristen Wiig and Dance Moms reality star Maddie Ziegler. Ziegler also danced alongside LaBeouf in the “Elastic Heart” music video.
To introduce the singer, LaBeouf pulled out a long, pink piece of paper — a thank-you note to Sia that he read before the Wiig, Ziegler and Sia live performance.
For Sia: I feel like this may be strange to say this here. I love you so. Punch me if I stop crying. I raise the white flag for you, defeated finally. If strength were made of broken pieces, you and I would always win. It is, though, and buildings and statues wink at us. I could squeeze you to zero. I’ll never know another “What am I going to do?” Punch me if I stop crying and I’ll do the same.
“Chandelier” was nominated for best music video, record of the year, song of the year and best pop solo performance.
The Grammys were held Feb. 8 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day