- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s a rare occasion when a store offers up its high-end designer merch at an 80 percent discount for a day — let alone two days. But brace yourselves, Angelenos, because that’s exactly what etailer The Dreslyn is doing at the Cooper Design space downtown this week.
On Thursday and Friday (Aug. 27-28), The Dreslyn is hosting a warehouse sale overflowing with goodies from labels such as Band of Outsiders (perhaps the last chance to grab a piece from the label), Carven, Theory, Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang, Equipment, Current Elliot and more, all with prices slashed up to 80 percent. Basically, it’s all the brands your favorite celebs love to wear (Rihanna, Emma Roberts, Kendall Jenner, etc.) without the heartache of parting with your entire paycheck.
What’s that? Too good to be true, you say? Stop pinching yourself, people, this is the real deal. The sale will be on between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. both days, so channel your inner bargain-hunting goddess and get ready to shop.
The Cooper Building, Mezzanine Ste. 2; 860 S. Los Angeles St., Los Angeles, CA 90014
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day