- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Solange Knowles‘ second line with PUMA finally hits shelves Monday. For the “Wild Wonder” capsule collection, the multihyphenate reinterprets the shoe brand’s classic XT2 model with a bright neon color palette and wild prints.
The limited-edition range was originally supposed to release on Black Friday, but in the wake of the grand jury’s decision not to indict Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson in the Michael Brown case, Solange decided to postpone the launch until today. She addressed her decision to support the Blackout Black Friday campaign on Instagram, which can be read here.
The newlywed, who recently shared Insta shots from her honeymoon, collaborated with New York-based designer pals, Gerlan Jeans, Hisham Bharoocha, and William Okpo, to design the collection (priced between $120 to $180).
If there’s anything you plan to buy on Cyber Monday, these kicks are a must-have in that e-shopping cart.
Shop the Solange x PUMA collection here.
A photo posted by S A I N T R E C O R D S (@saintrecords) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day