- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sia was joined by Kristen Wiig onstage when she performed her Grammy-nominated hit “Chandelier.” The always mysterious Australian singer-songwriter kept her back turned to the audience as Wiig and Dance Moms‘ Maddie Ziegler performed an interpretive dance to the smash hit.
Wiig and Ziegler surprised audiences as they hilariously danced across a messy apartment backdrop in matching white wigs and nude leotards. The duo’s entertaining fight stole the show as Sia kept her face hidden throughout the performance.
Actor Shia Labeouf, who appeared in Sia’s “Elastic Heart” recited a love letter written to the singer before introducing her. “If strength were made of broken pieces, you and I would always win,” said LaBeouf. “Punch me if I stop crying.”
See More: Grammys 2015: The Top 10 Best-Dressed
After writing hits for top artists including Rihanna and Ne-Yo, Sia scored a smash hit of her own with “Chandelier.” She arrived on the carpet with Dance Moms‘ Ziegler, who frequently co-stars in her music videos. Ziegler was Sia’s twin for the evening in matching huge white wigs and black suits.
Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Kanye West and Madonna were among the top artists performing at the 57th Grammy Awards, held Feb. 8 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day