- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bryan Ferry tied the knot with girlfriend of two years, Amanda Sheppard Wednesday, Jan. 4.
The 66-year-old pop singer, who is 36 years Sheppard’s senior, said “I do” during a beachfront ceremony at the Amanyara resort in Turks and Caicos, the Daily Mail reports.
Sheppard, who wore a white Lanvin gown during the ceremony, and Ferry (in a dark blue Anderson & Sheppard suit) began dating in 2009, after she broke up with his son, Isaac.
“The interesting thing is — and I don’t want to say the wrong thing in case I get into trouble with my girlfriend — you never really meet people your own age who aren’t married,” Ferry told the Mail On Sunday’s Live magazine last year.
It is the second marriage for the singer, who has four children from his previous marriage to Lucy Helmore, which ended in 2003. He was recently named a Commander of the British Empire (CBE) by Queen Elizabeth II.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day