- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sky Ferreira has released the music video for her latest single, “I Blame Myself,” and thanks to a collaboration with System magazine and Canadian e-retailer SSENSE, fans can dress up like the indie rocker.
The Grant Singer-directed music video, released Tuesday on the e-commerce’s website, features Ferreira wearing a Saint Laurent lips blouse ($1,790), Alexander Wang lambskin leather shorts ($995) and Acne Studios black-and-white interwoven leather shoes ($750), among other designer duds.
Unlike SSENSE’s previous partnership with Australian rapper-model Iggy Azalea, in which viewers could click directly on her music video, “I Think She Ready,” to purchase the pieces, Ferreira’s video itself isn’t shoppable, as Fashionista points out. Instead, there’s a link to direct shoppers to a products page with pieces from Ferreira’s video.
Watch (and shop, if you’d like) Ferreira’s music video here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day