- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sophia Loren’s new memoir has a cover, and it’s a classic vintage shot of the sultry Italian star.
Publisher Atria books released the cover for Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow: My Life as a Fairy Tale, which will be published in Dec.
The 79-year-old Loren won an Academy Award for best actress for 1960’s Two Women and a lifetime achievement Oscar in 1991.
Atria publisher Judith Curr said the memoir offers “fans a glimpse of the woman who has left her mark on an era — from the challenges of growing up poor and hungry in wartime Italy to the flowering of her career and the joys of being a mother and grandmother.”
Each chapter of the book will open with a different memento — a sketch she made of Carlo Ponti, a letter from Cary Grant, portraits given to her by her grandchildren — to illuminate a part of her life story.
See the a large version of the cover below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day