- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jenny Slate is set to have a Super Fun Night.
The Saturday Night Live comedian has joined the CBS comedy, centered on three nerdy female friends on their “funcomfortable” quest to have “super fun” every Friday night. The project hails from writer, co-executive producer and star Rebel Wilson.
Slate will play Helen-Alice, best friend to Wilson’s Kimmie, in the multicamera comedy from Conan O’Brien’s Conaco in association with Warner Bros. Television. In addition to Wilson, she joins the previously cast Alan Ritchson and Kevin Bishop.
The half-hour project counts O’Brien, Jeff Ross (Conan) and David Kissinger (Eagleheart, Andy Barker, P.I.) as executive producers.
Slate, whose other credits include Bored to Death and Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax, is repped by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors