- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Snoop Dogg is officially persona non grata in Norway.
Snoop’s reaction? He “can live with the decision,” said his legal representative in Norway.
Snoop Dogg is well-practiced in dealing with marijuana busts. In January he was arrested for posession at a border patrol checkpoint in Texas. He admitted the drugs were his, citing his prescription in California for why the weed was on him.
In 2007, Swedish police detained the rapper after narcotics were found in his car. A year earlier, he was busted twice within a month of each other, both times in Burbank, Calif. In October 2006 he was arrested at Bob Hope Airport for possessing a firearm and transporting marijuana in his vehicle, and a month later he was caught with weed after a performance on NBC’s The Tonight Show.
Perhaps in line with his affinity for pot, The Doggfather’s next release, Reincarnated, is being planned as a reggae album, which he will record under the monicker Snoop Lion.
But despite Snoop’s rap sheet, Foster the People singer Mark Foster revealed earlier this month the rapper had actually encouraged him to keep his vow of abstaining from smoking pot.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day