- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Snoop Dogg‘s new film Reincarnated — chronicling his transformation from hip-hop star to reggae singer — will open in select cities March 15.
VICE Films and Snoopadelic Films are releasing the documentary, which made its world premiere last September at the Toronto International Film Festival.
Directed by Andy Capper, Reincarnated will play in theaters in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Chicago and Atlanta.
Reincarnated delves into Snoop Dogg’s recent trip to Trench Town, Jamaica, the birthplace of reggae and one-time stomping grounds of luminaries Peter Tosh, Bob Marley and Bunny Wailer.
The film gives viewers unprecedented access as Snoop reflects on his turbulent and rapid rise from Long Beach to international icon to his rechristening as “Snoop Lion.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day