- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kristen Stewart has outdone herself.
The Twilight Saga actress looked breathtaking at the London world premiere of her new dark fairytale Snow White and the Huntsman, wearing a sheer black gothic lace Marchesa gown with the optical illusion of bareness that almost looks like a delicate spider-web. She accessorized with Kara Ackerman rings and wore the Jimmy Choo Eros platform pump.
This is Stewart’s most astonishing fashion coup of all time, and she out-did her 5’10 inch tall costar and red carpet fashion icon, Charlize Theron, whose sheer black Dior couture halter neck gown was also dramatic, chic and stunning.
Kudos to both girls’ stylists, Stewart’s Tara Swennen and Theron’s Leslie Fremar for creating two spectacular red carpet looks. Both ladies ranked high on The Hollywood Reporter’s Top 25 Power Stylists. Fremar was even one of THR’s covergirls.
We can’t decide which actress is “the fairest of them all.” Can you? Tell us in the comments. We can’t wait to see what Kristen has planned for Cannes when she hits the red carpet next week for the world premiere of her new film, On The Road.
Watch the Huntsman (the movie opens June 1) trailer here:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day