- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
People reports that Vergara and Nick Loeb are now engaged, after reportedly breaking up just two months ago. Vergara met the politically active businesman in 2010 at a Golden Globes party and they’ve been on-and-off dating ever since.
The photo in question comes via Fernando Fiore, a Hispanic television sportscaster, in which he is posing next to the star with what appears to be a birthday dessert. Vergara’s left hand can be spotted front and center as she holds a glass of white wine.
The Modern Family star is currently celebrating her 40th birthday with family and friends in Mexico at the Rosewood Mayakoba spa resort in the Riveiera Maya. People reports that Loeb, 36, proposed when the birthday group, which also includes co-stars Julie Bowen and Jesse Tyler Ferguson, visited the Mayan archeological ruins of Chichen Itza.
This would mark the actress’ second marriage. At 18, Vergara married her high school sweetheart, Joe Gonzalez, but divorced less than three years later. The couple has a now 20-year-old son together, Manolo.
A representative for Vergara did not immediately return THR‘s request for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day