- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Actors Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello tied the knot on Sunday in a Palm Beach, Fla. ceremony, according to a posting on Vergara’s official Facebook page. The two have been a couple for about a year and a half, and were engaged last December on a vacation in Hawaii.
Modern Family star Vergara, 43, wore a custom Zuhair Murad gown for the ceremony.
Attending guests enjoyed a weekend full of activities at The Breakers Resort. At the rehearsal festivities on Saturday, Manganiello, 38, serenaded Vergara with the Guns N’ Roses song “Sweet Child O’ Mine.”
Guests included Manganiello’s Magic Mike co-star Channing Tatum and Reese Witherspoon, who starred alongside Vergara in this year’s comedy Hot Pursuit.
The newlyweds shared photos of the lavish proceedings on their social media accounts throughout the weekend.
See more 10 Sofia Vergara Looks We Love
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day