- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Dress: A red off-the-shoulder dress with bell sleeves designed by Milly.
The Wearer: Solange.
The Event: The Louis XIII Celebration of 100 Years The Movie You Will Never See, starring John Malkovich, in Beverly Hills on Wednesday evening. The style star was joined by Serena Williams, Jaime King, Ed Westwick and Zelda Williams during the soiree.
Why We Dig: When it comes to her red-carpet appearances, Solange always nails it. And the same can be said about her latest step-and-repeat moment. The singer-songwriter was a vision in a bright fire-engine red dress that was elevated further with its off-the-shoulder neckline and ruffled sleeves. Her rosy lips and matching mani-pedi packed that extra punch, while her long braided hair made the overall look feel laid-back. To balance out the bold monochromatic ensemble, she styled the look with nude sandals.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day