- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Among the Sony financial details that have been revealed in the latest documents leaked by an unknown hacker include Princess Beatrice‘s salary at the studio.
Documents reveal that 26-year-old Beatrice, daughter of Prince Andrew and sixth in line to the British throne, earns £19,500 ($30,300) at Sony, Forbes reports.
According to the hacked files, she has been working at the London office since Jan. 13, and her position is listed as “Intermed Coord, Prod,” which appears to mean “intermediate coordinating producer.”
Her address is given as Windsor, Berkshire, one of the official residences of Britain’s Royal Family.
Other information revealed in the reams of leaked documents sent to journalists Friday from a group calling itself the Guardians of Peace included how profitable the studio’s 2013 films were.
Previously leaked files from the Nov. 24 cyberattack divulged salary details of Sony execs and stars such as Seth Rogen and James Franco, along with Social Security numbers and private data for 47,000 current and former employees.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day