- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MADRID – Sony Pictures Home Entertainment announced Monday an agreement to exclusively distribute Luk Internacional’s product in Spain.
The deal includes properties like Shin Chan, Garfield, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Jewelpet.
With more than 10,000 half-hour properties in its catalogue, Luk is one of the veteran rights management companies operating in Spain and Portugal, under the guidance of Francisco Gratacos.
“We’re very excited to have reached this agreement with Luk Internacional since it is a recognized prestigious company in Spain with many years of experience in our market and particularly because they offer an wide catalogue of child-oriented product with some of the most important licenses that exist like Doraemon and Shin Chan,” Sony Pictures Home Entertainment’s Jose Iriondo said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day