- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dick Clark Productions and Tubefilter announced Thursday that rapper Soulja Boy and rock band Boyce Avenue will be performing at the 3rd annual Streamy Awards. The show will also include collaborative performances from Vanilla Ice, Chester See, DeStorm, Epic Rap Battles and Mike Tompkins, as well as Shontelle, Kurt Hugo Schneider, Sam Tsui, Savannah Outen and Lisa Lavie.
The ceremony recognizes excellence in original online video programming. Celebrities slated to present include Larry King, Lance Bass and Ty Pennington. Fans can vote online for the personality of the year and series of the year once a day until the ceremony.
Grammy nominated rapper Soulja Boy is a platinum selling artist best known for his single “Crank That (Soulja Boy)” that reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. His album “Promise” is expected to be released later this year.
The acoustic sounds Boyce Avenue rose to prominence through the band’s covers of popular songs spread via social media. The group is especially popular on YouTub,e where it has over 2.5 million subscribers and 850 million total views to date.
The Streamy Awards stream live online from the Hollywood Palladium on February 17th 6 p.m. EST/3 p.m. PST. It is being hosted by Chris Hardwick.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day