- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Matt Stone and Trey Parker are offering South Park fans a unique opportunity — be drawn in an episode of the show.
By donating to Next for Autism through the fundraising platform Omaze, fans will be entered for a chance to visit South Park Studios in Marina del Rey and be drawn into an episode next season.
“The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone… except YOU!” reads the page announcing the contest on Omaze.com. “You’ll visit the studio, grab lunch and meet Trey Parker and Matt Stone who have spent the last 20 years hilariously entertaining and offending nearly everyone. But that’s not all, you (and just you) will also be drawn into an episode as one of the townspeople, so you’ll have the perfect reason to tell your friends to tune in and look for you.”
Anyone who donates $10 will be entered into the contest.
South Park is wrapping up its 21st season on Wednesday.
Parker and Stone created the Comedy Central cartoon while they were in college together in Boulder.
It has since gone on to win multiple Emmys and spawn one movie and numerous video games.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day