- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A new trailer for Spectre, the 24th James Bond film, was released Wednesday, and we see Bond (Daniel Craig) get up to all sorts of bother in Mexico City and then Rome, where he meets the sultry Lucia Sciarra (Monica Bellucci), described as a “beautiful and forbidden widow of an infamous criminal.”
We see Bond do what he does best — namely: blow things up, drive rather fast and recklessly in glamorous locales, smooch the girl, and then seemingly infiltrate the supersecret organization Spectre.
From the trailer, it appears 007 is up against a malevolent Christoph Waltz, who very helpfully informs him that: “It was me, James, the author of all your pain.”
The new trailer for the 24th James Bond film also includes a brief glimpse of Ralph Fiennes, Lea Seydoux, Ben Whishaw as Q, wrestler Dave Bautista and Naomie Harris.
Spectre hits theaters on Nov. 6. Watch the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day