- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The latest (and final) Spectre trailer includes that amount of guns, helicopters, car crashes, suaveness and suits that you have come to expect from a James Bond trailer, as well as some added Christoph Waltz.
The 24th Bond film will feature Bond, played by Daniel Craig, traveling through the streets of Rome, Morocco and Mexico City, slowly inching his way toward the sinister organization responsible for much of the world’s terrorism.
The final trailer for Sam Mendes‘ hotly anticipated film opts to focus on Bond, instead of featuring female lead Monica Bellucci or gadget guru Q, played by Ben Whishaw.
In the final moments of the trailer, Specter leader Franz Oberhauser, played by Waltz, asks Bond, “Why did you come?” with Bond replying, “I came here to kill you.” Not to be outdone, Franz coolly retorts, “And I thought you came here to die.”
And just when you think Franz has won the verbal duel, the world’s most famous secret agent comes back with: “Well, it’s all a matter of perspective.”
Spectre hits theaters and Imax on Nov. 6.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day