- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
He’s the only person to have appeared in all of the Marvel movies to date, so it was only a matter of time before Stan Lee received his own amazingly lifelike action figure. But for all the completists out there who want their own scale version of the co-creator of the Marvel Universe, be warned: There will be only 1,000 available.
The Lee figure is being advertised as the “First-Ever 1:6 Figure” of the writer and celebrity, who worked with artists like Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko to create characters including Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four and the X-Men in the early 1960s.
As do all the best action figures, this one comes with an assortment of accessories — although those hoping for weapons or sweet Stan Lee-branded vehicles might be disappointed; instead, the figure comes with a couple of interchangeable heads (You can restore Lee to his bearded 1970s look!), four interchangeable hands, different glasses and a handkerchief, among other tchotchkes.
The figure, which will retail for $249.99, was created by Go Hero, Executive Replicas and Phicen Ltd. It was authorized by Stan Lee Collectibles, Lee’s official merchandising company. Its release is anticipated later in 2015.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Women in Entertainment
Women in Entertainment 2022