- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Star Wars: The Force Awakens star Carrie Fisher dropped a few naughty words while on the red carpet for the film’s premiere Monday night.
Fisher said “shit” multiple times over the live feed broadcast on the official Star Wars website.
Fisher was joking about her younger self not speaking to her when she said: “She was very busy partying, partying to make sure I would look like shit later. And I don’t mean shit. By shit, I mean not as good as in the other sense.”
Hosts for the live feed joked about replaying the interview on loop.
Before she arrived at the premiere, Fisher tweeted about being stuck in Los Angeles traffic.
We probably’ll be stuck in traffic thru first hour of film..bomb dogs currently sniffing the car-almost there pic.twitter.com/KjweJC2fqs
— Carrie Fisher (@carrieffisher) December 15, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis