- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s no reason to have a bad feeling about the latest Vanity Fair cover.
Several of the stars of Star Wars: Episode VII — The Force Awakens grace the front of the publication’s June issue, including franchise stalwart Harrison Ford (Han Solo) and new recruits Daisy Ridley (Rey) and John Boyega (Finn). Also getting to enjoy their closeups are Chewbacca and the new droid, BB-8.
Annie Leibovitz photographed the castmembers for the issue, which is available in a digital edition on May 7 and on newsstands on May 12.
Excitement continues to soar for the J.J. Abrams-directed reboot, with the latest trailer logging over 64 million YouTube views in its first five days of release.
The Force Awakens also stars Oscar Isaac, Lupita Nyong’o, Adam Driver, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher. It blasts into theaters on Dec. 18.
Vanity Fair‘s tweet of the cover can be seen below.
— VANITY FAIR (@VanityFair) May 3, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day