- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
That’s what the bounty’s for!
Mad Men star Jon Hamm will read Boba Fett in the upcoming audiobook, From a Certain Point of View, Lucasfilm said on its official Star Wars website on Friday.
The Del Rey novel brings together more than 40 authors for 40 stories, which is being done in celebration of Star Wars‘ 40th anniversary.
Other actors participating in the audiobook include Jonathan Davis, Ashley Eckstein, Janina Gavankar, Neil Patrick Harris, January LaVoy, Saskia Maarleveld, Carol Monda, Daniel José Older and Marc Thompson.
“The stories of X-wing pilots, droid-hunting stormtroopers, and more background characters from Star Wars: A New Hope are about to be told,” reads the announcement.
“Since we have over 40 authors in this collection retelling different moments from Star Wars literary history, we wanted to use the audiobook as an opportunity to work with an all-star cast of narrators,” book producer Nick Martorelli told the site. “We matched our veteran Star Wars narrators with stories that suited their talents, and from there we dreamed big and reached out to people who might have been interested in celebrating this landmark 40th anniversary project.”
From a Certain Point of View comes Oct. 3 on hardcover, ebook, and unabridged audiobook.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day