- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In 2012, Albrecht had made $12.9 million.
Albrecht‘s pay packages for 2013 and 2012 benefited from big stock-option awards, which he didn’t receive in 2014. In 2013, those awards had amounted to $27.9 million. In 2012, they had amounted to $11 million.
For 2014, Albrecht’s salary remained unchanged at $1.25 million. His nonequity incentive-plan compensation came in at $1.19 million, down slightly from $1.33 million in 2013. The CEO’s “all other compensation” rose minimally last year to $16,434, compared with $16,134 in 2013.
In 2014, Starz’s operating earnings rose 6 percent, while its revenue decreased 6 percent. Starz’s stock rose slightly during the year, according to Bloomberg data, which showed an 18 percent return for the stock over the past year.
Starz’s second-highest-paid executive in 2014 was general counsel David Weil, with a compensation package worth $2.18 million, followed by Starz president Glenn Curtis, who made $2.17 million — down from $4.1 million in 2013 on lower stock and option awards.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Women in Entertainment
Women in Entertainment 2022