- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stefani will be joining Voice coach and boyfriend Blake Shelton’s team as an advisor.
“You start thinking who are the ultimate, like, artists out there that you can get to mentor your team …. And it’s like, wait a minute, this is perfect! And I actually know her, it’ll be easy to call her,” Shelton told Access Hollywood.
He continued, “We know we collaborate well together as coaches, so of course I would have her as my mentor, and she is so smart and talented.”
Stefani echoed Shelton’s excitement, saying, “I love this place, I love being here.”
And she was sure to throw some compliments his way as well, adding, “He’s very perceptive about voices and he’s just really good at what he does. That’s why he’s a winner, and it was really fun to be in there with him and to learn a little bit today.”
Watch the interview below.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day