- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In a pre-recorded clip that aired at the beginning of Tuesday night’s Late Show, a spooky narrator pokes fun at the MAGA pumpkin hat that recently sold out on the president’s official website. The hat features Trump’s slogan “Make America Great Again” on the back, while the front is decorated with the face of a jack-o-lantern. The narrator notes that “any likeness to President Trump is not intended.” It is then explained that this particular piece of merchandise will scare your friends because it will reveal that “you support a man who said there were some good Nazis.”
Colbert took it upon himself to create more Trump-inspired Halloween merchandise, including the remains of the GOP health care bills, the shrunken head of “ghoulish” Attorney General Jeff Sessions and a white cat.
The narrator also claims one can buy the iconic twins costume from The Shining, which is modeled by Trump’s son’s Eric and Donald Jr.
Watch the full clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day