- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Stephen Collins has joined the cast of the 20th Century Fox comedy The Three Stooges.
Collins, who last appeared in ABC’s No Ordinary Family, has landed the role of the villain Mr. Harter. Directed by the Farrelly brothers, he joins a cast led by Will Sasso, Chris Diamontopoulos and Sean Hayes as the three leads. Larry David and Jane Lynch were the most recent additions.
Three Stooges will be split into three half-hour vignettes.
The Farrellys are producing with Conundrum’s Bradley Thomas. Charles B. Wessler is producing along with Earl Benjamin, who will serve as an executive producer.
Super Sunday, a play written by Collins — best known as Reverend Eric Camden on the WB/CW’s family drama 7th Heaven — is currently playing at Los Angeles’ Moth Theatre.
Collins is repped by APA and Envision Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day